Hi guys! It’s September again. Happy New Service year for all of us. ♥
And so, just like what I always do I’ll be listing up some things that I want to accomplish for the next year and maybe some realizations of what the past year has taught me.
For the next 12 months, I want to:
- Be more disciplined. It’s hard for me to really stick into a plan that I made for myself. For instance, I have a schedule for my pioneering but sometimes I just ignore it and think that I can just adjust my time. I’ve learned that this isn’t the way if you want to hit your target. I know my priorities in life, it’s just that sometimes I get sidetracked by the idea of cramming. So hopefully, I’ll be able to adhere to my schedules and plans and learn how to say NO with unexpected affairs and events.
- Be organized. I love cleaning! But sometimes, when I’m drop dead tired I just can’t find the nerve to fix my things neatly. I want to allot a bit more time for organizing my stuff as well as my thoughts. Haha (my thoughts are more tangled than my headphones)
- Save. Learn how not to give in when I’m tempted to buy things that I actually don’t need. Save money for being a regular pioneer with only just a part time job in the future.
- Continue learning and educating myself. Though I’ve stopped schooling for quite some time now, I never really stopped looking for useful information. I read a lot. I study. But what I want is for me to never settle for less. I mean I still want to improve the quality of my personal study. I want to be submerged in all the teachings of the Bible. I want to explore on different topics. I want to know the culture and history of other places. I want to learn how to do things I think there’s still a lot of space in me that needs filling. (plus, I still want to learn a new language)
- Be extra kind and understanding. I’ll admit that I put in extra efforts to be kind and understanding to everyone. But there are times when I also lose my patience especially when things and people have been “too much” already. I always pray for a stronger heart and a wide understanding every time. I know people can sometimes be rough and just plain stubborn and I always want to look beyond their imperfections and see their good side. I hope that I’ll never lose this kind of insight even if I’ve been treated wrongly. I want to stay as a sunshine girl no matter what. And mostly, I hope I can treat everyone the way I want to be treated.
There’s a lot more that I want to include like going to new places and meeting new people but my time’s kinda running out and I have a lot of work to do. So maybe I’ll update you soon. Ta ta for now and have a great day! Keep on shining.