“Naaalala mo pa ba nung tayo’y magkasama pa?
Iyong sinabi’t pinangako na nalimot mo na siya.
At kahit naglaho ka na’t muling sumama sa kaniya.
Sa aking puso ay ikaw pa rin,
Ikaw pa rin. “
Naaalala mo pa ba nung tayo’y magkasama pa? Aking sinabi’t pinangako na tayo’y may pag-asa?
Hello friends and followers! I’m quite bored this afternoon and I thought of doing something interesting today. I searched the net and voila! I decided to answer slam book questions here in wordpress. Haha. I dunno about you but I really like this kind of things way back when I was still a grade-schooler.
So let’s get started:
- 1: 6 of the songs you listen to most? ~ I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by the Proclaimers, More than Words by The Extreme, Out of my League by Stephen Speaks, White Horse by Taylor Swift, In my Life by The Beatles, Your Song by Elton John
- 2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? ~ Well, I would like to meet Song Joong Ki. Hahahahaha. Or Emma Watson/Lilly Collins
- 3:Favorite dish? ~ Sinigang na baboy
- 4: What do you think about most? ~ my ministry and field service work most probably
- 5: What does your latest text message from someone else say? ~ It’s a message from my cousin saying “Ne pakikuha lahat ng sweldo ni Kuya Waldo mo”
- 6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on? ~ With clothes on of course! ano bang klaseng tanong ‘to
- 7: What’s your strangest talent? ~ I can whistle melodies like an old man, para bang trabahador sa construction ganon
- 8: Girls… (finish the sentence); Boys… (finish the sentence) ~ Girls are smarter than boys. Boys suck big time. HAHAHAHA
- 9: Ever had a poem or song written about you? ~ None I guess.
- 10: When is the last time you played the air guitar? I can’t remember when was the last time but I usually do that while blasting Boys Like Girls’ songs in my cousin’s room
- 11: Do you have any strange phobias? ~ Surprisingly, I’m scared of frogs given the fact that I’ve already dissected about 8 frogs in my Bio3 lab class
- 12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? ~Nope.
- 13: What’s your religion? I am one happy and proud Jehovah’s Witness.
- 14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? ~ Preaching or buying random stuff
- 15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? ~ Behind the camera, I love taking pictures of other people and beautiful places
- 16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? ~AWWW, my heart is torn. Silent Sanctuary with Eraserheads and Parokya ni Edgar really close behind for local. My international faves will probably be One Direction or The Beatles.
- 17: What was the last lie you told? ~ Number 16! Hahaha, I like Kodaline better than the Beatles.
- 18: Do you believe in karma? ~Nope.
- 19: What does your URL mean? ~ Umm, my name?
- 20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? ~ Greatest weakness is math and talking in front of a huge crowd. Greatest strength is my good memory and the way I deal with people. I mean, I think I have something that makes other people talk to me comfortably without any hesitations and awkwardness.
- 21: Who is your celebrity crush? Song Joong Ki, So Ji Sub, Logan Lerman, Theo James
- 22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping? ~ Nope, I don’t swim naked. HAHAHA
- 23: How do you vent your anger? ~ Writing.
- 24: Do you have a collection of anything? ~ I have a collection of fancy, colorful bracelets which I don’t use anymore. I also like collecting notebooks with yellowish pages because they look vintage.
- 25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? ~ Never really a fan of communicating online. I prefer having long chats with friends in person. Nowadays, I am forced to embrace technology because I’m away from my family and friends.
- 26: Are you happy with the person you’ve become? ~ Yes. Not 100% of the person I wanted to be but I’m getting there and I will get there.
- 27: What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? ~The scratching of metal things on the floor. The laugh of my niece.
- 28: What’s your biggest “what if”? ~ What if I was there beside my father when he was at the hospital, will it make any difference? Will he not die that day?
- 29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No and no.
- 30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. ~ Right arm- the remote control of our aircon in the office. Left arm- my green pencil.
- 31: Smell the air. What do you smell? ~ I smell nothing.
- 32: What’s the worst place you have ever been to? ~ Umm, the restaurant in Malayan Colleges called Yeahhsarapp. Their food is expensive but it’s not that good. Actually it’s quite bad. Sorry but sayang talaga pera namin that afternoon.
- 33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast? ~Not from US but I’d choose East Coast. We know some friends from New Jersey kasi.
- 34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? ~For me it’s Sarkie of Silent Sanctuary. Yung boses naman kasi grabe. Nakakaguwapo.
- 35: To you, what is the meaning of life? ~ Life is the union of a sperm and an egg but is not limited to just being alive scientifically. I think it’s doing what Jehovah wants you to do and serving and loving him with your whole mind, soul, heart that gives your life meaning.
- 36: Define Art. ~ Art is a form of expression. It is whatever that enables you to express your feelings and thoughts be it tangible or not.
- 37: Do you believe in luck? ~No.
- 38: What’s the weather like right now? ~ Cloudy but really humid.
- 39: What time is it? 4:26 pm
- 40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? No, I don’t know how and I don’t think I’ll have the courage to learn. Haha.
- 41: What was the last book you read? ~ Tularan ang Kanilang Pananampalataya
- 42: Do you like the smell of gasoline? ~ Hate to admit it but YASSS.
- 43: Do you have any nicknames? ~ Yes, I have quite a lot actually.
- 44: What was the last film you saw? ~ Toy Story. I watched it last weekend in Disney Channel with my niece.
- 45: What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? ~ I had my toe nail cracked because of biking when I was little. Maybe that’s why I never learned to ride a bike.
- 46: Have you ever caught a butterfly? ~ No, I haven’t. And I don’t think butterflies are meant to be caught. Aren’t you suppose to just let them fly and watch with awe?
- 47: Do you have any obsessions right now? ~ Yes, it’s matcha tea.
- 48: What’s your sexual orientation? ~Hetero.
- 49: Ever had a rumour spread about you? ~ Sadly yes.
- 50: Do you believe in magic? ~ Nope.
- 51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? ~ Nope. I learned from studying the bible that we must forgive so that we may be forgiven.
- 52: What is your astrological sign? ~ I don’t believe in astrology so..
- 53: Do you save money or spend it? ~ Spend it. Huhuhuhu
- 54: What’s the last thing you purchased? ~ My lunch. Ginisang monggo and fried bangus! Yummm.
- 55: Love or lust? ~ LOVE. 🙂 ♥
- 56: In a relationship? ~ Nope. Too young to be in a relationship now.
- 57: How many relationships have you had? ~ I’ve had a puppy love when I was in high school. Hahahaha. Natatawa ako sa term. Why do I even do that? Okay, okay. I wish I knew back then the things I know now.
- 58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue? ~No, I can’t.
- 59: Where were you yesterday? ~ At Cabuyao and in our Kingdom Hall in Pila.
- 60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? ~ Yes, Engr. Lyn’s table is full of pink things. Pink sticky notes, pink plastic flowers, pink mirror, etc.
Wow, ang dami pala nun. Ano ba yung pinasok ko? Hahahaha. Okay, uuwi na ako. Kayo anong ginagawa nyo kapag bored kayo?
I had two Mothers – two Mothers I claim
Two different people, with different names.
Two separate women, diverse by design,
But I loved them both because they were mine.
~ Hello mommies! *insert Ate Lucy and Lola Margie here*
Karen Clide x Ingrid Sacha
You will always wake up on the wrong side of the bed every now and then. You will spill your tea on yourself, and then letting it cool down a little cooler than you wanted. You will always miss that bus scheduled on 6:30 in the morning. You’ll regret waking up late but you’ll be doing it again tomorrow. You will keep on staring at your computer screen, getting lost in space losing time without noticing. You’ll realize you’ve been on the same page for too long and you should be hurrying up because you have a deadline. You will keep on thinking about other people. You’ll keep on missing them even if in your heart you know they aren’t missing you back. You’ll be losing yourself once again. You’ll try hard to go back in being that girl with stardust in her eyes and meteors in her mind that shamed the Northern Lights. You’ll keep on giving your love like the clouds give rain to end a drought. You will smile when you’re happy and even when you’re sad.
Tomorrow, you will wake up on the right side of the bed at last.