Hi! Right at this very moment I’m installing the JW Language app in my phone because I’m starting to make a new list of my goals.
Here they are:
- Goal for 70 hours or more every month. As you may all know, I’ve been a regular pioneer in our congregation since late last year and I tell yah 70 hours in the ministry is quite hard if you’re also a regular employee. I’m having a hard time but it’s my priority in life so I’m willing to make room for adjustments.
- Save money. I’m quite kuripot (ok maybe not quite) but still I haven’t had the chance to save money for myself. Well, I support my mom in every way that I can and that includes financial support so I guess I need to be more smart in handling money if I want to make ends meet in the future. Also, I spent most of my money for my ministry so I need to save in order to continue being a pioneer for the rest of my life. Yassss! Yun ang pinakagusto ko – maging pioneer buong buhay ko hanggang sa Paraiso.
- Keep the positivity and keep on being happy. This world has a lot of ways in tearing people down but I’ll try not to let all this negativity get to me. No matter what life throws at me, I’ll just dust it off and say “Sorry but you can’t make it rain on my parade.” When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade and then life will be like WHAAAATTT??!
- Be healthy. Simply because health is wealth. Have a healthy mind and body!
- Learn a new language. I downloaded Korean. Hahahaha. Sorry naman. Well, it’s not only because I’m obsessed with Korean actors and dramas. It’s mostly because there are lot of Koreans in the Philippines now. I’m wondering if somehow they’ve been reached by witnesses and share the good news to them in their own language.
Okay, so that’s all for now. Please KC, stick to these plans. My adviser/comedian/kuwento partner/goal buddy Banjo told me a good piece of advice. He said that in LDC they have a motto, it goes like this “Do your best but don’t feel pressured.” Kasi kahit di mo mareach agad yung goal mo basta alam mo na ginawa mo yung best mo, hindi ka masisiraan ng loob. Hindi mawawala yung kagalakan sa paglilingkod. Sa susunod na mga pagkakataon, pagbubutihin mo pa para maabot mo na talaga yung goal mo. Oh di ba nice?
Have a great Tuesday guys. 🙂