Hi! Right at this very moment I’m installing the JW Language app in my phone because I’m starting to make a new list of my goals.
Here they are:
- Goal for 70 hours or more every month. As you may all know, I’ve been a regular pioneer in our congregation since late last year and I tell yah 70 hours in the ministry is quite hard if you’re also a regular employee. I’m having a hard time but it’s my priority in life so I’m willing to make room for adjustments.
- Save money. I’m quite kuripot (ok maybe not quite) but still I haven’t had the chance to save money for myself. Well, I support my mom in every way that I can and that includes financial support so I guess I need to be more smart in handling money if I want to make ends meet in the future. Also, I spent most of my money for my ministry so I need to save in order to continue being a pioneer for the rest of my life. Yassss! Yun ang pinakagusto ko – maging pioneer buong buhay ko hanggang sa Paraiso.
- Keep the positivity and keep on being happy. This world has a lot of ways in tearing people down but I’ll try not to let all this negativity get to me. No matter what life throws at me, I’ll just dust it off and say “Sorry but you can’t make it rain on my parade.” When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade and then life will be like WHAAAATTT??!
- Be healthy. Simply because health is wealth. Have a healthy mind and body!
- Learn a new language. I downloaded Korean. Hahahaha. Sorry naman. Well, it’s not only because I’m obsessed with Korean actors and dramas. It’s mostly because there are lot of Koreans in the Philippines now. I’m wondering if somehow they’ve been reached by witnesses and share the good news to them in their own language.
Okay, so that’s all for now. Please KC, stick to these plans. My adviser/comedian/kuwento partner/goal buddy Banjo told me a good piece of advice. He said that in LDC they have a motto, it goes like this “Do your best but don’t feel pressured.” Kasi kahit di mo mareach agad yung goal mo basta alam mo na ginawa mo yung best mo, hindi ka masisiraan ng loob. Hindi mawawala yung kagalakan sa paglilingkod. Sa susunod na mga pagkakataon, pagbubutihin mo pa para maabot mo na talaga yung goal mo. Oh di ba nice?
Have a great Tuesday guys. 🙂
Kung gustong lumipad
hihintayin ka lang.
– Sa Piling Mo, Silent Sanctuary
The best advice I’ve ever gotten was said that I shouldn’t be in a relationship with anyone whom I wouldn’t marry, for its a waste of time and takes you off the market.
So don’t worry about relationships.
Build friendships, and one day you’ll suddenly meet your
soul mate, or you’ll realize you want to spend the rest of your life with your best friend.
Your young life shouldn’t be spent trying to fall in love or even having to worry about a partner.
Your life right now should be filled with spending time on finding yourself and building relationships.
Today, a new friend gave me one of the most useful advice that I’ve ever gotten.
Sabi niya “Madami ka pang gustong abutin at hindi ka pa handa na makipagrelasyon…Dahil ang tao di-sakdal, lagi tayong nagbabago. Di ka makakapagtiwala sa kanila pero si Jah, kabaligtaran. Di siya nagbabago at sa kanya maganda magtiwala plus ang pagpapala ni Jah ay di Niya dinaragdagan ng kirot. (Kaw. 10:22)”
Eto ang binigay niya na dapat kong sabihin.
Thank you classmate Mikko! You’re one of the best and coolest new friend everrrr!
REPOSTING THIS BECAUSE I MISS MY FRIEND AND HIS WORDS OF WISDOM! Last 2013. 😦
“Well, yes, ma’am, I do… I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or, who I’m gonna meet, where I’m gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to make each day count. ” -Jack Dawson, Titanic
Because on April 14, 1912 , the RMS Titanic, the largest ship afloat, hit an iceberg and sank.
Kapag sinabi kong mahal kita, ang ibig kong sabihin
Dahil mahal, gaano man kahaba ang araw
uuwi ako sa’yo.
– Juan Miguel Severo
OTWOL feels. ♥
Will try writing Tagalog short poems for a change! Self, eyes and heart – get ready.