Hi! One more year has already gone and passed. It’s kinda scary how fast time flies. Well, this is my first official text post for this year and I hope I can keep on updating this blog for the days to come.
I want to start anew for this year. I want a fresh start for everything. I want blank pages of a journal to be filled with adventures and plans for this year. I want a better version of myself. I’ll be bringing with me the good stuff while leaving behind the sad memories of the past. And just like the old times, here’s a list of my goals this year:
1. PIONEERING! Yes, please? I’ve already filed for auxiliary pioneering but I never imagined that reaching 50 hours is that hard. But I’m not giving up just yet. I will reach my goal. Go, fight, win! (Psalms 37:4) May Jehovah God help me. 🙂
2. Don’t be a copy of someone else. In a world where everyone tries to be like everyone else, it’s a struggle to find your own individuality. I know I should just be myself but most of the times I’m afraid that people will draw away from me because I am not like everybody else. I am weird. I’m not even funny and my fashion sense is from another world. I don’t know. Maybe, it’s because I don’t like being in the mainstream. I think I’m scaring people when I entertain them too much and that’s horrifying. I think I fear rejection the most. And because of that, I have the tendency to copy people that I really adore. I hate myself when I do that but what else is left for me to do? I wish people see what’s on the heart and not what’s physical. Because I promise I have a huge heart for everybody and I would like to touch their lives as long as I can. But in this world, people never see us in moments when we are truly beautiful.
3. Stay kind at all times. I am proud to say that people often referred to me as a really kind girl. Haha. I would like to stay this way forever. My sister and cousin told me that I am not the kind to think ill of other people and I take that as a compliment. Remember, good thoughts will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely! Take patience along too.
4. Do not expect and ask for too much. Frankly speaking, I’m talking about love. This year has been a roller coaster ride for my poor heart and I don’t want to experience the same heartaches again. Expect less. Do not think too much. I will not go looking for love and I promise not to hurt other people’s hearts as much as I can. I’ll stop chasing people. I won’t care too much. Sometimes, less is more.
5. Travel more. Wanderlust. 🙂
That’s it for now. I hope to accomplish these things and may we all have a good year.
P.S. I officially have a niece! Welcome to the family Saoirse Lewis. I love you dearly. ♥
Dear time, let’s prove them wrong.