Hello November! I know it’s really late, but I would still like to post my greetings for you.
This month has turned out to be pretty good and I hope it will stay this way until the end.
1. Lighthouse of Your Universe!
2. Last visit of Bro. Noel and Sis. Linda Bañares. I will surely miss your jokes and your suggestions for field service. You have been good to us. Thank you very much and may Jehovah always bless you and the work of your hands. 🙂
3. Building new friendships with sisters and brothers in faith! 🙂 I miss Quisao and the Cavite pips.
4. “Lately, I’ve been, I’ve been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. And baby, I’ve been, I’ve been praying hard. Said no more counting dollars we’ll be counting stars. Yeah we’ll be counting stars.” #OneRepublic #LSS
5. I have discovered a new food trip tambayan! Haha. Thank you Obet sa pagsama sa akin sa pagkain ng tanghalian. #kalmalangfriend #ienvokemyright #hindikopoalam
6. I most of the times is my best friend’s shock absorber. I am really sad when I found out your problem. But kaya natin to. Jehovah is still our refuge in times of troubles.
7. Anime boy Hicaro is one funny man. Haha. “Paalis po kayo? Tamang-tama po, di naman ako sasama.”
8. Your young life shouldn’t be spent worrying about relationships. 🙂
9. Job 34:10 – “Kaya makinig kayo sa akin, kayong mga taong may puso. Malayong gumawi nang may kabalakyutan ang tunay na Diyos. At na gumawi nang di-makatarungan ang Makapangyarihan-sa-lahat!” Don’t blame God please. #YolandaPH
10. Philippines is slowly becoming Republic of Atangya. Asar. :p
P.S. May bear na ako finally. Haha. Pume-first time. 😀
Gagawa po ako ng schedule ngayon for auxiliary pioneering! Inspired by Momy Nimfa. 🙂